Fine Lavender Essential Oil From Provence
Natural relaxant, helps with insomnia, nervousness, anxiety, and depression; calms, relaxes and releases tension. Natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory; great for cuts, burns, wounds, insect bites, razor burns, and also to disinfect pimples or help get rid of them.
– 15 ml
Fine lavender from Provence is one of the few essential oils that can be used directly on the skin. As natural antiseptic, it calms and soothes the skin.
A “emergency remedy” aromatic, it works to alleviate any strong emotion that threatens to overwhelm the mind. Can relieve nervous tension and dispel feelings of panic and hysteria. Helps against insomnia, the nervosité, anxiety and depression. Helps to release repressed energies, which alleviates the frustration and irritability.
Good for all skin types, lavender balance sebum. It is beneficial for psoriasis, scars, Les veinules, and all problems concerning the splitting of the epidermis and dermis. Lavender is also effective in the treatment of folliculitis and other minor skin conditions, buttons, blackheads and mild acne. It soothes and regenerates cells, stimulates purification and detoxification.
Natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory; ideal for cuts, burns, wounds, insect bites, razor burns, and also to disinfect buttons or help get rid of them (in combination with French green clay). Just put a few drops to the desired location. Lavender works under the surface, at the cellular level and is very soothing to the skin.
- 1 drop on any button or redness to disinfect or mitigate smoothly and send him. Ideally followed by a small green clay (dry).
- Massage your scalp thoroughly, with approximately 20-30 drops of pure lavender petrol (excellent after dyeing hair to disperse the damage to the scalp and strengthen the hair follicles).
- Rub a few drops (8-10) on the neck or on the plexus and chest in the morning and evening to relax
- 10-12 drops in your bath for relaxation
- A few drops on your pillow for a peaceful sleep
- 2-3 drops on your handkerchief (when you feel nervous or anxious) or on the plane if you are traveling
- Place a few drops in your drawers to give a pleasant smell to your clothes
- Place a few drops in the palm of your hand, and rub it on your hair brush before combing (strengthens hair follicles)
- A few drops on the pillow and sheets when traveling, and on the carpet around the bed.
- A few drops on the arms, legs and / or face to help against mosquitoes.
Safety Data: DO NOT USE ON A CHILD UNDER 2 years old. Essential oils are very powerful. Always use diluted in natural oil such as olive oil, Almond, of jojoba, grapeseed, sunflower or other; or do a skin test before use directly on the skin. Some people may be sensitive to different essential oils. If redness occurs, discontinue usage. Keep out of reach of children.